Welcome To 702 Point Place
Next Level Autism Living
Through our facilities and a continuum of services, we strive to provide research-based and innovative learning that allow for the highest degree of independence and integration into an active lifestyle.
Highly Trained Support
Education & Job Training
Individuality & Self Awareness
NEXT LEVEL AUTISM LIVING
• We accept residents with various levels of need from high to low assistance.
• 24-hour, year-round available support to achieve greater potential independent living.
• Each house will be supervised by a BCBA/BCaBA who is assisted by a team of trained and credentialed support staff.
• Residents will go on two planned vacations each year; costs are included in housing cost.
• Active community integration and sense of self to create an individual lifestyle that is fueled by choice.
Enjoy the fun, energetic city and the surrounding areas.
Enjoy the hiking and all other outdoor activities.
INNOVATEU DAY PROGRAM
• Tier leveled coaching: Low, Moderate, High.
• Based on each student’s amount of assistance required.
• Designed for students to master and learn new skills every semester.
• Allows for students to move through the curriculum at their own pace.
• InnovateU program includes scheduled breaks.
• Skills taught from a one-to-one ratio to small group.
• Placement contingent upon which tier the student is placed.